GIF Keyboard for MAC – Drag-and-drop GIFs directly into Messages. This app was developed by TENOR.CO Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GIF Keyboard for MAC Latest Version
GIF Keyboard for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GIF Keyboard that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GIF Keyboard App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About GIF Keyboard App for MAC
GIF Keyboard is a great way to drag-and-drop GIFs from your menubar directly into Messages, and collect your favorite GIFs from anywhere by dropping GIFs into your menubar.
It’s perfect for all those times you wanted to…
- Express just how much you love pizza.
- Annoy your friends with that one lyric you just can’t stop singing.
- Tell your crush that cuddling should be in your future.
- Always send the perfect GIF and video responses to your best friends straight from your menubar!
- Browse through categories like reactions, music, trending and more.
- Search millions of GIFs and videos on Riffsy for the perfect moment. You can also tap the emoji icon in the menu to search by your favorite emoji!
- See a GIF you like while browsing the web or receive a GIF from a friend? Drag/Drop the GIF to your Menubar to save for later. That means no saving to clunky desktop folders, and its instantly available from your toolbar
- Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including Messages, Slack, Email, Telegram, Facebook, and Reddit
- Syncs with Riffsy GIF Keyboard on your iPhone. Your GIF collections are instantly available on both your iPhone and Mac so your favorites GIFs are accessible everywhere
- Tenor GIF Keyboard has been optimized — the app should now run more smoothly than ever.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GIF Keyboard for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GIF Keyboard .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GIF Keyboard is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GIF Keyboard for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GIF Keyboard apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GIF Keyboard apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GIF Keyboard that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GIF Keyboard icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GIF Keyboard on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GIF Keyboard from your MAC!
GIF Keyboard Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
The perfect GIF at your fingertips.
This GIF Keyboard .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. GIF Keyboard is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.