Gideros for MAC – An open-source, free-to-use game development solution. This app was created by GIDEROSMOBILE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gideros for MAC Latest Version
Gideros for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gideros that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gideros App|
|File Size||1.4 GB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Gideros App for MAC
Gideros is a free and open sourced game development solution that provides the cross-platform technology to create amazing games. In a couple of hours, you’ll find yourself building and running your next great game.
Some Benefits of Gideros:
Gideros is FREE and Open Sourced and there are no limitations to developing and publishing apps
While developing your game, it can be tested on a real device through Wifi in only 1 second – you don’t waste your time with an export or deploy process.
Developed on top of C/C++ and OpenGL, your game runs at native speed and fully utilizes the power of CPUs and GPUs underneath.
You can easily extend the core with plugins. Import your existing (C, C++, Java or Obj-C) code, bind to Lua and interpret them directly. Dozens of open-source plugins are already developed and ready to use.
Clean OOP approach:
Gideros provides its own class system with all the basic OOP standards, enabling you to write clean and reusable code for any of your future games.
Full dev set:
Get everything you need from the start, including lightweight IDE, players for Desktop and devices, Texture packer, Font Creator and there are also lots of 3rd party tools.
Easy learning curve, instant testing, OOP coding practices and ability to create needed custom plugins reduces the development time. And because of reusable code, each your next app will be developed even faster.
Apart from supporting multiple platforms, Gideros also provides automatic screen scaling and automatic selecting of proper image resolution, which makes supporting different screen resolutions and creating universal projects an easy task.
- plugin/imgui – Update imgui bindings
- plugin/map – Update
- gfx/rendertarget – Fix clear area size
- gfx/pixel – Fix extent check with new setAnchorPoint
- gfx/sprite – Fix crash in clearLayoutConstraints()
- core/sprite – Fix usage of effects stack on anything above stage
- plugin/gaming – Fix a crash in Googleplay/Android
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gideros for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gideros .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gideros is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gideros for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gideros apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gideros apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gideros that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gideros icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gideros on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gideros from your MAC!
Gideros Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Gideros .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Gideros is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.