GiddyUp for MAC – Secure Web browser designed for kids. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GiddyUp for MAC Latest Version
GiddyUp for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GiddyUp that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GiddyUp App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About GiddyUp App for MAC
GiddyUp Web browser is designed specifically for children to safely browse the internet. GiddyUp is a safer alternative to Safari, Chrome or Firefox Web browsers. Mostly used by schools, GiddyUp can also be used at home for all children of a family.
GiddyUp allows you to restrict access to a list of selected Web sites as well as your computers operating system, finder, system settings and the downloading of files and applications. The computer is fully protected against any manipulation from children. Since GiddyUp is built with the Apple Safari Engine also named WebKit, children can benefit from all the features that this modern technology has to offer. GiddyUp was developed with the intention to create a browser that would provide the same ease of use as other browsers, while adding maximum security and protection for kids.
GiddyUp has a wide range of additional functions which will allow you to customize your Web browser to suit your parental needs and requirements. All you have to do is to decide what content you want to display and leave the rest to GiddyUp. No programming skills are necessary. Configuring it can be accomplished within a couple of minutes. The GiddyUp Environment is the safe, easy and fun way for young kids to surf their favorite sites, watch videos, play games, send emails, create and communicate — all without knowing how to read and write.
GiddyUp allows you to maintain a list of approved sites that your child can access. Your child can only visit sites that are listed in GiddyUp and all other sites are automatically blocked. Finally, parents have a Web browser to provide a safe, secure and unsupervised Internet environment for their children.
- Compatible with OS X 10.7 Lion
- Improved reliability
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GiddyUp for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GiddyUp .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GiddyUp is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GiddyUp for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GiddyUp apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GiddyUp apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GiddyUp that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GiddyUp icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GiddyUp on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GiddyUp from your MAC!
GiddyUp Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Web browser for kids.
This GiddyUp .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. GiddyUp is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.