Ghostlab for MAC – Test and troubleshoot websites in various browsers and mobile devices. This app was released by VANAMCO Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Ghostlab for MAC Latest Version
Ghostlab for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Ghostlab that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Ghostlab App|
|File Size||82.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Ghostlab App for MAC
With Ghostlab, you can test any website on various browsers and mobile devices simultaneously. Open locally installed browsers directly from within Ghostlab. Use the handy QR code to connect a mobile device.
Start testing in one of the connected browsers or devices. All other browsers and devices will mirror your actions. That’s clicking buttons, following links, scrolling the page, hovering your mouse over special elements like flyouts, filling out forms – you name it.
- Synchronized Browsing – Connect any number of browsers and devices, and Ghostlab will keep them in sync through navigating, scrolling, filling out forms and any other interaction.
- Remote and Synced Inspection – Get to the bottom of any CSS problem fast by inspecting any connected client. DOM modifications can be propagated to all clients – this is synchronized inspection.
- Compile and Refresh – Ghostlab keeps track of changes to local files and refreshes them on all connected clients. If you are using preprocessors like Sass or TypeScript, Ghostlab compiles them for you.
- Added support for full-page screenshots.
- Take screenshots from all the connected browsers and devices at once.
- Added a new QuickFill to repeat the last QuickFill value (e.g., if you have to confirm an e-mail address, etc.).
- Added a better, spreadsheet-like editor for Round Robin Data. Now you can also deactivate individual entry if you don’t need them temporarily.
- Support for Shadow DOM (synchronization, inspection, screenshots).
- Added the new “Allow loading files over the file:// protocol” option to load content from your file system for debugging purposes.
- Export and import site settings: if you want to share your Ghostlab site settings with a co-worker, now you can! Click “Export site settings” at the bottom of the site settings tab. To add a new site based on these settings, click the “Import site settings” icon when you add a new site, or in the menu, click Sites & Import site settings.
- Added support for PFX HTTPS server certificate files.
- Added the possibility to specify a fully qualified domain name for the server and use it for connecting devices.
- Pasting a URL into the A/B testing URLs is now handled correctly to fill out the appropriate URL parts.
- Improved support for Polymer sites.
- Improved synchronization for React.js
- Extended the “disable cache for content with cookies” to include request cookies instead of just response cookies, improving the reliability of this setting.
- Fixed CSS styles not being applied when they were dynamically added through text nodes.
- Fixed a problem that caused pages using Styled Components not being rendered correctly.
- Fixed a problem when rewriting the “integrity” attribute.
- Fixed automatic port selection in the Ghostlab server.
- Fixed port handling in A/B testing (the port of the main site was used when no port was specified).
- Fixed Safari bouncing back to the previous page when navigating in Safari.
- Fixed a problem that caused the Ghostlab UI not to load in rare cases.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Ghostlab for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Ghostlab .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Ghostlab is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Ghostlab for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Ghostlab apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Ghostlab apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Ghostlab that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Ghostlab icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Ghostlab on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Ghostlab from your MAC!
Ghostlab Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
The essential Web-developer tool.
Build websites faster and better.
Web Development Companion.
This Ghostlab .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Ghostlab is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.