Ghost Browser for MAC – Log into any website with multiple accounts in one window. This app was developed by GHOSTBROWSER Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Ghost Browser for MAC Latest Version
Ghost Browser for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Ghost Browser that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Ghost Browser App|
|File Size||93.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Ghost Browser App for MAC
Ghost Browser is a multi-session web browser that helps you breeze through your daily tasks faster. Ghost Browser is perfect for Web Designers & Developers, Social Media Managers, QA Testers, Membership Site Developers and More!
- Log in multiple times in one window
- Add any Chrome extension
- A Browser that supercharges your productivity
- Easy to learn
- Ghosts Groups let you isolate your Cookie Jars
Note: It is a trial version. More pricing information available here.
- The biggest improvements are to our Private Data Sync (PDS) tools. In case you missed it, we released initial versions of PDS earlier this year with limiting data types able to be synced to a data storage service (like Dropbox, OneDrive or Blockstacks) of your choice to put you in more control of that data. That release had limited data types that you could sync.
Private Data Sync – New Data Types:
- But Private Data Sync now also allows you to link your browser data on multiple computers so you have an even closer replication of your experience no matter what computer you log into Ghost Browser on.
Today’s update greatly expands on the data that you can sync. You can now sync:
- Bookmarks (previously released)
- Your Identities list (previously released)
- Cookies (and they will be in the same Sessions and Identities you created them in.
So, basically, whatever experience you have on one computer, you will have almost exactly on another. This will achieve two things:
- Giving you a consistent experience no matter what computer you are on.
- Allowing you to sync with another colleague so they can use your set up (if they are using the same log in as you at different times.)
- We are very excited to launch these sync data types as they have been highly requested.
- We’ve reworked the code that controls proxies in Ghost Proxy Control and Sessions to improve the syncing of these items so that the default names, the colors and and the Session order and colors will more accurately sync.
- The above changes will also improve the experience of proxy allocation when you make changes in Ghost Proxy Control. Please be aware if you delete any proxy all assigned with this proxy Identities and Sessions will loose it too.
- We’ve added the ability to open a new Identity and Duplicate a tab into an Identity from the page context menu.
- We’ve fixed the data import from Chrome to fix the importing of your passwords saved in Chrome. (These are of course imported from your local machine and never hit our servers).
- We’ve made improvements so if you downgrade your license plan any tabs you have that exceed your new Sessions or Identities limits will not open into a global session. Now they will just have a blocking page with an explanation of the reason it’s there so you don’t accidentally open any tabs with IP from your Global session.
- New shortcut added to open a tab in a new Identity.
Public API Changes:
- We’ve major changes to the initial version of our public API. If you are using the API, please see this update.
- You will now see a new ID listed next to new Sessions. This is for sorting purposes and to provide you with a new experience. Don’t let it worry you! If you change the name of a Session this ID will go away.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Ghost Browser for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Ghost Browser .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Ghost Browser is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Ghost Browser for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Ghost Browser apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Ghost Browser apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Ghost Browser that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Ghost Browser icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Ghost Browser on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Ghost Browser from your MAC!
Ghost Browser Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Ghost Browser .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Ghost Browser is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.