Ghost for MAC – A publishing platform for professional bloggers. This app was build by GHOST Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Ghost for MAC Latest Version
Ghost for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Ghost that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Ghost App|
|File Size||68 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Ghost App for MAC
Ghost is a blogging platform for bloggers.
- Create A Beautiful, Independent Online Publication: Everything we do is open source, so you can theme, extend and integrate to your heart’s content. Developers welcome.
- Write Faster And Better Than You Ever Have Before: Our split-screen editor, with Markdown syntax on the left and a live preview on the right, allows you to type and format your writing on-the-fly.
- Invite And Collaborate With Your Entire Team: Choose your own adventure with a multi-user blog. Allow team members to get involved writing about the areas they specialise in.
- Manage Your Entire Content Archive Quickly & Easily: Browse through your content in the same way you’re used to browsing through your email. Stay in total control of your workflow.
- Ghost Is A Fully Open Source Product: Everything we do is open source, so you can theme, extend and integrate to your heart’s content. Developers welcome.
Note: price is that of a monthly subscription billed annually. More pricing information can be viewed here.
- Little patch release that updates the version of Electron. It does however contain an important security fix, so we urge all users to update to this version.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Ghost for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Ghost .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Ghost is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Ghost for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Ghost apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Ghost apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Ghost that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Ghost icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Ghost on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Ghost from your MAC!
Ghost Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Ghost .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Ghost is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.