gFTP for MAC – FTP with GUI and CLI functionality. This app was created by WINE-REVIEWS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
gFTP for MAC Latest Version
gFTP for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about gFTP that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||gFTP App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About gFTP App for MAC
gFTP is a multithreaded File Transfer Protocol client program. It is most used on Unix-like systems, such as Linux, OS X/macOS, and Sony PlayStation 3. It includes both a graphical user interface (GUI), which utilizes the GTK+ graphical toolkit, and a command-line interface. gFTP has been translated into over 45 different languages. There is support for the FTP, FTPS (control connection only), HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, and FSP protocols, as well as FTP and HTTP proxy server support and FXP file transfers (transferring files between two remote servers via FTP).
The GUI uses a double-paned layout, with the local filesystem in the left pane and the remote filesystem in the right pane. Below, there is a transfer queue that shows the real-time status of each queued or active file transfer. At the bottom is a message log, which displays the text commands and responses between gFTP and the remote server. Sites are stored in a hierarchical collection of bookmarks, though a site bar allows connections to unbookmarked sites.
- Initial release
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download gFTP for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the gFTP .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the gFTP is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy gFTP for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing gFTP apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete gFTP apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the gFTP that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the gFTP icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall gFTP on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove gFTP from your MAC!
gFTP Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This gFTP .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. gFTP is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.