GetDilbert for MAC – Widget retrieves the latest Dilbert comic. This app was developed by ANDREW.HEDGES.NAME Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GetDilbert for MAC Latest Version
GetDilbert for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GetDilbert that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GetDilbert App|
|File Size||173 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About GetDilbert App for MAC
GetDilbert… Feed your addiction! GetDilbert simply grabs and displays the latest Dilbert comic from Dilbert.com.
- Greatly simplified interface
- GetDilbert now uses the official RSS feed from Dilbert.com
- Comics are now in color!
- GetDilbert now alerts the user when there is a new version available
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GetDilbert for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GetDilbert .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GetDilbert is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GetDilbert for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GetDilbert apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GetDilbert apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GetDilbert that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GetDilbert icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GetDilbert on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GetDilbert from your MAC!
GetDilbert Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This GetDilbert .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. GetDilbert is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.