#Gazer for MAC – View your markup-formatted texts. This app was developed by XELATON Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
#Gazer for MAC Latest Version
#Gazer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about #Gazer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||#Gazer App|
|File Size||4.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About #Gazer App for MAC
With #Gazer you can quickly and conveniently view your markup-formatted (e.g. Markdown) texts. In addition to many special features to customize the application to your needs, #Gazer also has a Live-Update-feature that automatically updates the view of your document when the file is saved.
Features of #Gazer
Supported Markup Languages
#Gazer natively supports the following markup-languages: Markdown, MarkdownExtra, MultiMarkdown, BBCode, HTML, Smark, Textile, Wikitext. #Gazer automatically detects which markup-language should be used by the file extension of the file to be displayed. Within the preferences of #Gazer you can add new file extensions and change the assignment to the respective languages.
Furthermore, the additional markup language CriticMarkup is supported, which can be provided with custom CSS styles via the preferences of #Gazer.
For MultiMarkdown users there is also a special option to use the MultiMarkdown Terminal tool via the #Gazer preferences.
Automatic content updates
#Gazer updates the view automatically every time the file is saved. This allows you to edit your text in your favorite editor while viewing your formatted document.
Textbundle and Textpack support
#Gazer also supports the popular Textbundle and Textpack formats, which can also be formatted with all #Gazer supported markup-languages.
Customizing the preview
You can control the view of your documents in #Gazer using CSS files. #Gazer comes with four different styles, each with a light and dark version. In addition, you can use the default settings of #Gazer to add any number of custom CSS files that you can use for previewing.
HTML Code Preview
Instead of the formatted preview, you can also view the HTML-code of the formatted document.
Base URL Options
#Gazer provides extensive options for setting the Base URL, which allows you to display images from other directories or web pages in your documents.
- Export to various formats: TXT, RTF, RTFD, ODT, DOC, PDF, HTML, Textbundle, Textpack
- Edit in – open the current document in another application
- copy the HTML-code to the clipboard by pressing a button
- adjustment of the font size in the preview
- view file in Finder
- quickly toggle between dark and light user interface
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download #Gazer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the #Gazer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the #Gazer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy #Gazer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing #Gazer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete #Gazer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the #Gazer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the #Gazer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall #Gazer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove #Gazer from your MAC!
#Gazer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A lightweight markdown editor (beta).
Text editor built around the MultiMarkdown syntax.
Download MultiMarkdown Composer for MAC
This #Gazer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. #Gazer is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.