GarageSale for MAC – Create outstanding eBay auctions. This app was created by IWASCODING Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GarageSale for MAC Latest Version
GarageSale for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GarageSale that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GarageSale App|
|File Size||37.7 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About GarageSale App for MAC
GarageSale lets you comfortably create, launch and track your listings. Manage your sales and inventory. Simplify your eBay life and use the most advanced eBay seller tool for Mac.
GarageSale’s main goal is to provide you with everything that you need to create and start attractive eBay listings – with ease. To meet this goal GarageSale offers all the needed eBay options for private and for business sellers and lets you edit and style your item description and images. GarageSale helps you with the complexity of the eBay system by keeping you informed about potential eBay traps and error messages. Listing on eBay is fun again!
GarageSale tracks the state of your listings and orders. It shows all information about your listing, like current bid, watchers, sold item, listing fees and everything else. When a listing has finished you’ll be informed about the buyer’s name, the address and all transaction details. The order state is synced with eBay.
If you work with GarageSale on severals Macs you might find the Synching feature helpful. Once enabled your GarageSale database will be synched between your Macs. Please see the Synching chapter in the manual for all details.
When listing vehicle parts, you can specify a list of compatible vehicles on eBay USA Motors, eBay Germany, eBay Australia and eBay UK. Make sure the category you selected supports parts compatibility.
CSV Import for Listings and Inventory
GarageSale can import listings from files in arbitrary CSV formats. You can specify what column in your CSV file is mapped to what listing or inventory field in GarageSale. Instead of importing you can also instruct GarageSale to just update existing listings from the data in the CSV file based on the SKU.
GarageSale’s Orders sections keep track of incoming orders. It shows information about the order status, purchased items and provides you with all buyer details that you need to process the order and to ship your items. If needed you can communicate with your buyers by sending an eBay message. Once the item is shipped, upload the tracking ID to eBay and leave feedback right from within GarageSale.
Packing Slips and Invoices
Print packing slips that you can add to the shipment or use them to help you find the ordered items in your warehouse. Do you have a label printer? Simply print the buyer’s address using the address label template (29mm). If you’re familiar to HTML you can create your own labels, too. Create invoices by sending the data from your orders to the GrandTotal invoice application.
Revise, Relist, Auto-Restart
If you need to modify a listing after starting it, you can do this easily from within GarageSale. Finished listings that haven’t received any bids or didn’t sell can be relisted without paying listing fees twice (depending on eBay’s relisting policy). GarageSale is also giving you control over what listing attributes to update. This way you can keep your recent sales score for fixed-price items and retain your Best Match rank in eBay’s search result.
The automatic restart feature starts new listings once your item has sold out on eBay. Using “re-list” will preserve the existing search rank of your ended listing and carry it over to the re-listed listing. This feature is linked with GarageSale’s inventory management: If you have less inventory in stock than what you are offering for sale in your listing, GarageSale will not start the listing.
To revise, relist or to stop a listing open the “More” button in GarageSale’s toolbar or the “Listing” menu in GarageSale’s menu bar.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain order states, e.g. “Paid”, from being uploaded to eBay
- Worked around a performance issue on macOS Big Sur, where the attributes panel took a long time to show up or update when a large number of attributes were displayed
- Added the ability to export listings to CSV files
- Category panel: search term is shown in bold letters in search results
- Fixed ‘Dark Mode’ issues in several popovers
- The Listing preview now shows package dimensions, even when a shipping profile is selected
- Fixed missing toolbar buttons in the Reports section
- Improved responsiveness when selecting listings that share an SKU with a large number of other listings
- GarageSale no longer checks for the correct version attribute in the metadata of GarageSale’s database file on startup, as this attribute was often lost when copying this file between Macs
- A listing’s user properties are now accessible from message templates via the [[item.userProps.PROPERTYNAME]] syntax, so you can send messages to your buyers that are custom-tailored to the kind of items you are selling
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GarageSale for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GarageSale .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GarageSale is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GarageSale for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GarageSale apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GarageSale apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GarageSale that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GarageSale icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GarageSale on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GarageSale from your MAC!
GarageSale Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Nano Sales Manager
Arrange and sell products and services.
Filter through eBay auction listings.
Multi-network radio player.
This GarageSale .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. GarageSale is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.