GarageBand for MAC – Lean, portable version of Apple’s music creation app. This app was created by APPLE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GarageBand for MAC Latest Version
GarageBand for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GarageBand that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GarageBand App|
About GarageBand App for MAC
GarageBand turns your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy a full range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use the built-in microphone or a guitar to record, or capture any performance. Then mix up to eight tracks to create a song you can share.
Play your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch like a musical instrument
- Perform on dozens of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard
- Tap out beats from the seat of acoustic and electronic drum kits
- Recreate legendary guitar rigs with 9 amps and 10 stompbox effects
- Record your voice using the built-in microphone, and apply fun sound effects
- Use the Sampler to create an instrument from sounds you record, then play them on a keyboard
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments
- Tap chords to instantly create keyboard grooves with the Smart Keyboard
- Strum chords on acoustic and electric Smart Guitars, or trigger fingerpicking patterns for popular chords
- Groove with an onscreen electric or upright Smart Bass by tapping on chords
- Drag drum instruments onto a grid to create your own beats with the Smart Drums
Create a song anywhere you go
- Arrange and mix your song with up to eight tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops
- Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play
- Use the Mixer to fine-tune each track’s volume
- Create custom ringtones and alerts for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch*
- Import songs from the Music library on your iOS device
- Play or record with GarageBand in the background while using other apps**
- Addresses a number of minor issues related to overall performance and stability
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GarageBand for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GarageBand .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GarageBand is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GarageBand for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GarageBand apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GarageBand apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GarageBand that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GarageBand icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GarageBand on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GarageBand from your MAC!
GarageBand Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This GarageBand .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. GarageBand is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.