Gapped for MAC – Create gapped texts, ctests, and cloze tests in seconds. This app was developed by GAPPED.DE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gapped for MAC Latest Version
Gapped for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gapped that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gapped App|
|File Size||3.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Gapped App for MAC
Gapped is an application for macOS which lets you create gapped texts, standardised ctests, and cloze tests in seconds. Gapped texts are one of the most often used classroom exercises. Especially when teaching foreign languages, gapped texts can be used in many ways. But creating gapped texts can be really tedious. Gapped makes this process really easy. Just follow these three steps:
- Add your text in the editor.
- Mark the gaps (keyboard shortcut: Command + G)
- Refine the parameters of your gapped text in the preview.
- Print directly from Gapped or export your finished gapped text to .docx or .rtf format
- Copy-and-paste the finished text to your word processor of choice
- Easily create different levels of your gapped texts for differentiation in the classroom
- Apply lots of configuration options, like obfuscated hints (anagrams, vowels removed), numbered gaps, paragraph sorting, etc.
- Automatic credits counter
Version 1.4 (1.3.0):
Note: The downloadable demo is at 1.3.0. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.4.
- Fixed exporting to .docx documents
- Fixed bug where contextual menu item would display multiple entries “Turn selection into gap”
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts for inspectors
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gapped for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gapped .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gapped is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gapped for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gapped apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gapped apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gapped that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gapped icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gapped on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gapped from your MAC!
Gapped Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Gapped .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Gapped is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.