Gallery Stack for MAC – Photo gallery and slideshow stack for RapidWeaver. This app was released by INSTACKS Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gallery Stack for MAC Latest Version
Gallery Stack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gallery Stack that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gallery Stack App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Gallery Stack App for MAC
The Gallery Stack transforms the built-in RapidWeaver Photo Album or RapidAlbum plugin page into a modern lightbox gallery or slideshow, which will adapt to the screen size of the desktop or mobile device.
- Reuse your already existing Photo Album Pages
- no need to redo all your hard work
- Benefit from all Stacks layout possibilities
- Choose from 7 different lightbox themes and 2 slideshows
- Update link for preview description
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gallery Stack for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gallery Stack .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gallery Stack is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gallery Stack for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gallery Stack apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gallery Stack apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gallery Stack that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gallery Stack icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gallery Stack on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gallery Stack from your MAC!
Gallery Stack Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Email Archiver Pro
Save your Apple Mail messages as PDFs.
This Gallery Stack .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Gallery Stack is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.