future.dj pro for MAC – Professional DJ mixing for audio, video, and karaoke (was FutureDecks DJ pro). This app was created by XYLIO Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
future.dj pro for MAC Latest Version
future.dj pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about future.dj pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||future.dj pro App|
|File Size||209.7 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About future.dj pro App for MAC
future.dj pro (was FutureDecks DJ pro) is our flagship product, packed with the latest professional DJ features that answer the needs of both professional and aspiring DJs. Future.dj pro can easily be used by all manner of DJs, from bedroom DJs who enjoy creating their own mashups and mixes in the comfort of their home, to mobile DJs and club/live DJs that perform in clubs and other live performance conditions. Thanks to an impressive number of advanced and flexible features, there is nothing limiting your creative flow, other than your own creativity.
- Mix everything (audio, video, karaoke) Mashup tracks, mix videos and make song transitions with the greatest of ease with this classic DJ setup (2-decks and mixer). Thanks to it’s intuitive design and powerful features, you will be able to achieve any level of mixing complexity. You can also sit back and Automix an entire party, simply by activating the powerful Automix function.
- Perfectly in-sync tracks/beats You will find the automatic BPM detection very precise allowing you to instantly sync and change between the 2 decks and/or samplers. The smart-sync function guarantees that when you press the Sync button the deck will be in perfect sync with the other one.
- Visualize beats The waveform graphic displays gives you real time audio signal monitoring, information about the audio signal and the beat rhythm. Each deck has 3 waveforms: a full song waveform and two zoomed-in waveforms. The vertical waveforms allow you to visually align the beats with ease.
- Find your tracks with ease (includes iTunes library integration) There is a browser, a current-list and a side-list available for finding, organising, previewing and playing your tracks. You can instantly search for tracks and/or filter them by format (be it audio, video or karaoke). Color markers make it even easier to spot your favorite songs, because you can assign different colors to any tracks.
- Create and recall loops, set up cue-points You can set up seamless loops instantly, by setting In and Out points. You can move the loop or make it shorter or longer on-the-fly. You can also send a loop to one of the 8 sampler slots. You can set/recall instant cue-points (which act like bookmarks into the song) and view them on the waveform.
- Scratch. Reverse. Brake. (works with videos too) You are free to make real turntable effects by using the waveform displays, as well as the virtual jog-wheels, using MIDI controllers or even real turntables (using the improved timecoded-vinyl engine). You can achieve effects like disk spin effect, scratch, reverse, play, brake, mute, fine-tune cue-points and even ‘reverse spin and play’ effect.
- Powerful mixer (includes effects) You can adjust the gain (amplification), equalizer (3 bands), apply and combine different effects (10 effects included), change the musical key, etc.
- Separate headphones output and song pre-listening You can configure advanced audio routing using up to 8 inputs and outputs. You can use a microphone or turntables and CD players.
- Fullscreen video output to external monitors, projectors, TV There are several video effects and transitions that you can apply per deck.
- Connect up to 8 MIDI controllers at once There are over 75 zero-configure controllers supported from Akai, Akiyama, American Audio, Beamz, Behringer, Beyond Music, Denon, Faderfox, Gemini, Hercules, M-Audio, Novation, Numark, PCDJ, Pioneer, Reloop, Stanton, Vestax, Zomo, etc.
- Powerful samplers 8 sample players that you can use to play loops or jingles. You can pre-listen, choose to loop or sync them, apply filters, change the tempo/speed, etc.
- Beat-match and Key-match your mixes For musically perfect mixes you can lock (master tempo) or change the key to your desired one to achieve not only beat-matched but also key-matched performances. The app even detects the key of a song/video to considerably simplify harmonic mixing.
- Record or broadcast your mixes
- Many other features are included
- Crash fixes and other improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download future.dj pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the future.dj pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the future.dj pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy future.dj pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing future.dj pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete future.dj pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the future.dj pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the future.dj pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall future.dj pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove future.dj pro from your MAC!
future.dj pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Everything you need to perform live mixes.
DJ audio mixer.
Complete DJ solution.
This future.dj pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. future.dj pro is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.