Future Checkin for MAC – Auto check-in to Foursquare. This app was released by TWITTER Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Future Checkin for MAC Latest Version
Future Checkin for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Future Checkin that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Future Checkin App|
About Future Checkin App for MAC
Future Checkin…Simply fire open Future Checkin, log-in to your Foursquare account, and then close the app and put it your phone in your pocket. Future Checkin takes care of the rest!
You’ll be checked-in to recent places you’ve been to, or you can add Favorites to Future Check-in so it knows about places to look for in the future!
The best part is, you don’t have to do anything because Future Checkin runs in the background, even when the app is closed! You just show up to a location, and Future Checkin will check you in. It will even send you a notification alert so that you know that the auto checkin worked!
* Search for locations nearby, or by a specific name
* Save locations now as Favorites to auto check-in in the future!
* Auto-checkin to places you’ve been to before
* Customizable settings to let you control GPS accuracy, and toggle features on and off
* Point-in-time notifications so you know the auto check-in worked
How it works:
* Future Checkin periodically looks to see if you are within 300 meters of a place for 3 minutes or more, and then checks you in.
* Future Checkin won’t check you in to a place you’ve checked-in to in the last four hours.
* Future Checkin won’t check you in to the same place twice in a row.
Watch the YouTube video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxfaulnlu_A
Future Checkin works on iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS devices running iOS 4.0 or later
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- added proximity slider. You can now control how close you need to be to a place before you get checked-in!
- added share with friends switch. This is off by default. If you flip it on, when you check-in, it will share your check-in with your Twitter and Facebook friends if you have linked those accounts up in Foursquare.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Future Checkin for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Future Checkin .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Future Checkin is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Future Checkin for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Future Checkin apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Future Checkin apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Future Checkin that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Future Checkin icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Future Checkin on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Future Checkin from your MAC!
Future Checkin Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Future Checkin .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Future Checkin is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.