Funny Pages for MAC – 220 comics delivered to your desktop. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Funny Pages for MAC Latest Version
Funny Pages for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Funny Pages that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Funny Pages App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Funny Pages App for MAC
Funny Pages delivers to 220 comic strips to your desktop. From the developer:
“I decided to create a version of Funny Pages for the Mac desktop. It includes all 220 comics and the ability to travel back in time to view comics from the past. In demo mode Funny Pages for Mac will pick 10 random comics on launch and present them in the source list. The comics will change on every launch. Purchasing Funny Pages for Mac will unlock all 220 comics unhindered. Simply click on the comic you wish to view and it will load for that day. Click on a date in the calendar and the program will load the comic for that particular day. Simple and easy. Once the iPhone version is approved Funny Pages for Mac will sync favorites with the iPhone for a full integrated experience.”
- Fixed an issue where the sources of the strips had changed causing incorrect images to populate.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Funny Pages for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Funny Pages .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Funny Pages is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Funny Pages for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Funny Pages apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Funny Pages apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Funny Pages that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Funny Pages icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Funny Pages on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Funny Pages from your MAC!
Funny Pages Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Widget to view many favorite comics.
Widget displays more than 150 comic strips.
This Funny Pages .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Funny Pages is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.