FTPortal for MAC – Upload to specific folders of an FTP server. This app was released by LIMITPOINTSTORE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FTPortal for MAC Latest Version
FTPortal for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FTPortal that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FTPortal App|
|File Size||2.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About FTPortal App for MAC
FTPortal is an application for easily uploading files to specific folders of one or more FTP servers. You do this by creating and configuring multiple copies of the program. Then you upload files by dropping them onto the main window or application icon in the Finder.
- Files can be downloaded to your downloads directory by double tapping on them in the file list.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FTPortal for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FTPortal .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FTPortal is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FTPortal for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FTPortal apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FTPortal apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FTPortal that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FTPortal icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FTPortal on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FTPortal from your MAC!
FTPortal Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Yummy FTP Alias
Drag-and-drop FTP for your Desktop.
Yummy FTP Watcher
Automated FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S client.
Quick Internet file transfer tool.
This FTPortal .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. FTPortal is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.