FTP Maker for MAC – Upload files to your FTP server with simple drag-and-drop. This app was build by SOFTHING Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FTP Maker for MAC Latest Version
FTP Maker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FTP Maker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FTP Maker App|
|File Size||2.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About FTP Maker App for MAC
FTP Maker lets you create a custom FTP Uploader package to be distributed to employees/customers/co-workers to simplify procedure for sending files to your FTP server. The advantage of using FTP Maker instead of a normal FTP client is that the application generated contains all the connection parameters, so the user does not have to specify any settings or set specific parameters.
In addition, the FTP Uploader can be customized with the logo of your company. Once launched the Uploader, the user will only have to drag and drop files or folders into it, forgetting about the various FTP parameters: the Uploader will handle them automatically. Zero configuration is needed.
- Now compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FTP Maker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FTP Maker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FTP Maker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FTP Maker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FTP Maker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FTP Maker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FTP Maker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FTP Maker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FTP Maker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FTP Maker from your MAC!
FTP Maker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Yummy FTP Pro
FTP/S-SFTP-WebDAV/S client for speedy, trouble-free file transfers.
Yummy FTP Alias
Drag-and-drop FTP for your Desktop.
Excellent FTP/SFTP client.
This FTP Maker .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. FTP Maker is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.