FTP Client Ultimate for MAC – Simple, streamlined FTP client. This app was build by MIHAELAPOPESCU.WEEBLY Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FTP Client Ultimate for MAC Latest Version
FTP Client Ultimate for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FTP Client Ultimate that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FTP Client Ultimate App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About FTP Client Ultimate App for MAC
FTP Client Ultimate is the easiest and fastest way to access a FTP server. It allows you to upload, download, create directories, and delete files with a streamlined and easy-to-use interface.
- Simple, easy-to-use use interface
- Secure connections
- Blazing concurrent downloads and uploads
- Retina-ready and sandboxed (secure) app
- Fixed compatibility issues
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FTP Client Ultimate for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FTP Client Ultimate .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FTP Client Ultimate is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FTP Client Ultimate for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FTP Client Ultimate apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FTP Client Ultimate apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FTP Client Ultimate that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FTP Client Ultimate icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FTP Client Ultimate on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FTP Client Ultimate from your MAC!
FTP Client Ultimate Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Yummy FTP Pro
FTP/S-SFTP-WebDAV/S client for speedy, trouble-free file transfers.
Excellent FTP/SFTP client.
Powerful file manager: FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, and more.
This FTP Client Ultimate .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. FTP Client Ultimate is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.