Fright Factory for MAC – A haunted house in your pocket. This app was released by FRIGHTFACTORYAPP Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Fright Factory for MAC Latest Version
Fright Factory for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Fright Factory that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Fright Factory App|
About Fright Factory App for MAC
Fright Factory…A haunted house right in your pocket with 4 APP IN 1. Scare your friends and family with Fright Factory.
Introducing The Fright Factory, a PREMIUM SCARE APP. The Fright Factory is like having 4 APPS IN 1! Choose between the horrific Fright FX soundboard, optical illusion that will be sure to scare, a sound activated scare* or a strobe light with background music.
THE FRIGHT FACTORY FEATURES:
Did you ever need to make some sort of scary sound but didn\’t have the right tools for the job? Well now you do, with the Fright FX soundboard, they\’ll be everywhere you are. Choose between 12 different horrific sounds and 4 background tracks. Perfect for scaring people, telling spooky ghost stories, annoying friends or making your very own haunted soundtrack. Plug into a stereo for an even scarier experience.
Sound effects include:
– Bone crush
Background tracks include:
– Haunted organ
– Whispering wind
– Ambient creepiness
– Pulsating piano
Optical Illusion Scare
Everyone has seen the different scare memes floating around the internet. Well now is your chance to own one. Start the optical illusion scare and hand it to your next victim. It will present them with 3 different optical illusions. A monster will popup and proceed to scare them on the 3rd illusion.
– 3 optical illusions
– Zombie scare popup with scream
Sound Activated Scare
(*NOTE: iPod Touch users MUST connect a microphone to access the Sound Activated Scare feature. The microphone must stay connected for the sound to be activated.)
Hide your device where people least suspect. They won\’t know what\’s coming to them when your device gets sound activated and scares the bejeebers out of them. (This feature IS NOT compatible with the iPod Touch)
– Countdown timer offers 10, 30 or 60 seconds of time to allow you to vacate the room before it activates.
– Choose up to 4 different sets of eyes that will popup.
– Pick between a man screaming, woman screaming, upset demon, wandering ghost or annoyed person to scare your victim with.
– Set the sensitivity to pick the perfect sound activation level.
Turn any room into a haunted house or carry this portable strobe light while you\’re out. Also great for parties or just spooking friends.
– 2 different kinds of creepy background music to listen to while the strobe light is flashing. You can also turn the music off if you prefer.
– Make your strobe light white, red, blue or green. It also features a flashlight mode for those hard to see times.
– Pick between a slow, medium or high flashing speed.
*NOTE: iPod Touch users MUST connect a microphone to access the Sound Activated Scare feature. The microphone must stay connected for the sound to be activated.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Fright Factory for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Fright Factory .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Fright Factory is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Fright Factory for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Fright Factory apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Fright Factory apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Fright Factory that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Fright Factory icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Fright Factory on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Fright Factory from your MAC!
Fright Factory Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Fright Factory .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Fright Factory is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.