Freeway Pro for MAC – Drag-and-drop Web design solution. This app was created by SOFTPRESS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Freeway Pro for MAC Latest Version
Freeway Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Freeway Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Freeway Pro App|
|File Size||54.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Freeway Pro App for MAC
Freeway Pro lets you design and build sophisticated responsive websites code free.
With its user-oriented drag-and-drop interface, Freeway Pro helps you piece together the website of your dreams. Add images, audio, video and interactive content — when your masterpiece is complete, Freeway Pro converts it into clean, standards-compliant code at the click of a button!
Beyond Web Design – Freeway Pro isn’t just for web designers: Leverage the power of the intuitive interface to create eye-catching email newsletters that work with all major email clients!
- Language, Check, and Range popups work in Spelling and Find dialogs
- Fixed a crash that could occur when custom font sets are used in media styles
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching to a master page
- Edit URLs dirties pages so they are republished correctly
- Large background images use less memory and display faster
- Fixed a problem that could cause percentage-width SVG graphics to be output with pixel widths
- Fixed a problem that could cause pages to have incorrect widths after reapplying master settings
- Prevented a hang that could occur when pressing Alt+Left-Arrow
- Fixed a situation in which Left-arrow failed to move the cursor
- Option+Left/Right-arrow doesn’t ignore paragraph endings when skipping words
- Cocoa dialogs don’t forget their sizes in 10.11
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Freeway Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Freeway Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Freeway Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Freeway Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Freeway Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Freeway Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Freeway Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Freeway Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Freeway Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Freeway Pro from your MAC!
Freeway Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Web authoring and site management.
Easy iWeb Publisher
Upload sites created with iWeb to host of your choice.
Rapid WordPress Cloner
Easily move your WordPress site to a new server.
This Freeway Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Freeway Pro is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.