FreePOPs for MAC – Access your POP3 webmail accounts and more. This app was released by FREEPOPS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FreePOPs for MAC Latest Version
FreePOPs for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FreePOPs that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FreePOPs App|
|File Size||1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About FreePOPs App for MAC
FreePOPs is an easily extensible program, which allows access to the most varied resources through the POP3 protocol. Mainly, it can be used to download mail from the most famous webmails, but it could also be used as an aggregator for RSS feeds and much more. This way it is possible to get all your messages in your favorite email client. FreePOPs is Free Software!
- OSX uses an embedded an new version of libcURL (required for hotmail)
- OSX package correctly reports its version
- Ubuntu (and the LTS dapper version) have a better support now (thanks blackmoon)
- updater-dialog and updater-zenity fixed to use mktem instead of tempfile when not available (thanks Vito De Tullio)
- Some fixes to plugins: hotmail, supereva (thanks Scimmia), mailcom, yahoo
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FreePOPs for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FreePOPs .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FreePOPs is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FreePOPs for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FreePOPs apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FreePOPs apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FreePOPs that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FreePOPs icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FreePOPs on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FreePOPs from your MAC!
FreePOPs Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FreePOPs .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. FreePOPs is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.