Freelancer Notifier for MAC – Live job notifications for Freelancer.com. This app was released by INSILI.CO.UK Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Freelancer Notifier for MAC Latest Version
Freelancer Notifier for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Freelancer Notifier that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Freelancer Notifier App|
|File Size||2.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Freelancer Notifier App for MAC
Freelancer Notifier is the best menu bar tool for working with Freelancer.com and getting instantly notified about new projects and job offers. Never ever miss another project again!
- Elegant UI
- Works in the background
- Lots of settings (time interval, project type, listing filter, project language, filter by keyword, and more)
- Unobstructive notifications in the background
- View project details with a single click
- Mini or extended view to make it much your own style
Version 1.1 (150):
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Freelancer Notifier for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Freelancer Notifier .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Freelancer Notifier is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Freelancer Notifier for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Freelancer Notifier apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Freelancer Notifier apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Freelancer Notifier that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Freelancer Notifier icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Freelancer Notifier on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Freelancer Notifier from your MAC!
Freelancer Notifier Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Job & time tracker business app.
Time tracking and Invoicing, built for freelancers.
This Freelancer Notifier .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Freelancer Notifier is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.