FreeChat for WhatsApp for MAC – Desktop chat for WhatsApp. This app was developed by ROCKYSANDSTUDIO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FreeChat for WhatsApp for MAC Latest Version
FreeChat for WhatsApp for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FreeChat for WhatsApp that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FreeChat for WhatsApp App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About FreeChat for WhatsApp App for MAC
FreeChat for WhatsApp lets you access WhatsApp conveniently. You’ll never miss a message!
- Drag-and-drop photos and enjoy group conversations
- Smooth and responsive look and feel
- Directly answer from notifications with Quickly Reply
- Awesome looking Dark Theme
- Always stay logged in and receive notifications
- Disable OS notifications for frequent conversations
Legal Note: FreeChat for WhatsApp is a third-party app, and is not affiliated with WhatsApp.
- Dark style
- Compatibility issues
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FreeChat for WhatsApp for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FreeChat for WhatsApp .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FreeChat for WhatsApp is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FreeChat for WhatsApp for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FreeChat for WhatsApp apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FreeChat for WhatsApp apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FreeChat for WhatsApp that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FreeChat for WhatsApp icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FreeChat for WhatsApp on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FreeChat for WhatsApp from your MAC!
FreeChat for WhatsApp Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Secure, cross-platform chat over Tor (beta).
lightweight XMPP client.
Messenger based on the MTP protocol.
This FreeChat for WhatsApp .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. FreeChat for WhatsApp is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.