Free Texting for MAC – Send free SMS texts from your Mac. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Free Texting for MAC Latest Version
Free Texting for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Free Texting that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Free Texting App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Free Texting App for MAC
Free Texting for your Mac computer! You can easily send texts to your friends and family straight from this app. With this app, you will stay connected with everyone you know even if you don’t have a phone!
Best of all, there is no texting limit! For less than the price of a candy bar you get unlimited texting! Never worry about texting limits or monthly plans again!
- SSL Communication (Secure Messaging)
- ALL bugs fixed (No more unreceived Texts!)
- Fully compatible with ALL USA & Canadian Carriers
- Various Fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Free Texting for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Free Texting .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Free Texting is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Free Texting for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Free Texting apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Free Texting apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Free Texting that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Free Texting icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Free Texting on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Free Texting from your MAC!
Free Texting Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Free Texting .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Free Texting is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.