Free Books for MAC – Find all your favorite free books in one click. This app was developed by LUCKUPDATE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Education app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Free Books for MAC Latest Version
Free Books for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Free Books that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Free Books App|
|File Size||16 MB|
About Free Books App for MAC
Free Books is an efficient and professional software to help you quickly find your favorite free books and free eBooks. Every day there are writers doing free promotion for their books on different websites. You can buy these books at $0 and put them into your library permanently to read at any time, but since the time and place they do the free promotion are not fixed, it is very difficult to find these books in a timely manner. Free Books manual service stores all the available books in the software, and you can quickly find all your favorite free books by one click. Free Books updates automatically the book list every day, you only need to open the software to receive the latest free books. Through Free Books, you can read your favorite books for free, which will help you save a lot of money if you love reading.
Note: Although Finder does not show any version, the developer states that this is version 3.4.2
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Free Books for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Free Books .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Free Books is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Free Books for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Free Books apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Free Books apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Free Books that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Free Books icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Free Books on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Free Books from your MAC!
Free Books Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Fetch Art for iTunes
Grab iTunes album cover of current song.
Send to Kindle
Send your personal documents to your Kindle.
ePub reader for your desktop.
This Free Books .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Free Books is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.