freac for MAC – Audio converter and CD ripper. This app was released by FREAC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
freac for MAC Latest Version
freac for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about freac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||freac App|
|File Size||43.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About freac App for MAC
freac is a free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders. It converts between MP3, M4A/AAC, Opus, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, AIFF, WAV and other formats. You can easily rip your audio CDs to MP3 or M4A files for use with your hardware player or convert files that do not play with other audio software. You can even convert whole music libraries retaining the folder and filename structure. The integrated CD ripper supports the CDDB/freedb online CD database. It will automatically query song information and write it to ID3v2 or other title information tags.
- Converter for MP3, M4A/AAC, Opus, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, AIFF, WAV and other formats
- Integrated CD ripper with CDDB/freedb title database support
- Parallel processing to speed up conversions on modern PCs
- Full Unicode support for tags and file names
- Easy to learn and use, still offers expert options when you need them
- Multilingual user interface available in more than 40 languages
- Completely free and open source without a catch
The download provided here is for OS X 10.5 up to 10.15. A download for macOS 11.0 Big Sur is available in the ‘Other Requirements’ section (press Show More).
- Added support for AccurateRip verification
- Added an option to toggle logging of complete paths in log files
- Added options for specifying cover art files to freaccmd
- Added support for reading Shift_JIS encoded CD-Text
- Added support for writing album and track comments to cue sheets
- Added support for ID3v2 tags in RF64 files
- Added support for updating Vorbis Comment tags
- Added support for updating ID3v2 tags in RIFF and AIFF files
- Added support for updating LIST INFO tags in RIFF, RF64 and Wave64 files
- Added support for ensemble field in Vorbis Comment and APEv2 tags
- Added support for movement field in ID3v2, Vorbis Comment, APEv2 and MP4 tags
- Added support for additional URL fields in APEv2 tags
- Added a tag editor option to keep album artist even if identical to track artist
- Added media type field to tag editor
- Fixed hotspot for genre edit field utility menu not covering the whole width of the field
- Fixed chapter marks being offset by a few seconds when using DSP processing
- Fixed playback not working when using certain combinations of DSP processors
- Fixed issue decoding FLAC files with unknown length
- Fixed glitches decoding transients in some Vorbis files
- Fixed possible crashes when decoding Opus files
- Fixed rare crashes in LAME encoder component
- Fixed strings read from ID3v2 tags being limited to 1024 characters
- Fixed crash when reading malformed CD-Text genre IDs
- Fixed failure ripping with negative read offset
- Fixed disc eject not working
- Fixed crash when closing fre:ac via dock command
- Fixed popup menu and dropdown list closing behavior
- Updated FFmpeg to version 4.4
- Updated Monkey’s Audio to version 6.29
- Updated mpg123 to version 1.28.0
- Updated libogg to version 1.3.5
- Updated libsndfile to version 1.0.31
- Updated libsamplerate to version 0.2.1
- Updated Norwegian translation
- Updated Russian manual
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download freac for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the freac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the freac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy freac for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing freac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete freac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the freac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the freac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall freac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove freac from your MAC!
freac Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
X Lossless Decoder
Encode, transcode, and play various music file formats.
Audio compression toolkit.
Play Apple Music and manage your media and iOS devices.
This freac .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. freac is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.