Franz for MAC – Chat app for Slack, HipChat, Skype and others. This app was developed by MEETFRANZ Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Franz for MAC Latest Version
Franz for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Franz that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Franz App|
|File Size||96.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Franz App for MAC
Franz is a free messaging app/former Emperor of Austria and combines chat and messaging services into one application. He currently supports Slack, HipChat, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, WhatsApp, Google Hangouts, Skype, and Grape.
Franz allows you to add every service several times. This makes Franz the perfect tool to manage multiple business and private accounts at the same time. You can even use Facebook Messenger with five different accounts at once if some inexplicable reason urges you to do so.
This software has additional functionality that can be purchased on this page
- App: Fix Windows & Linux issue where a module error crashed the app on startup
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Franz for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Franz .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Franz is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Franz for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Franz apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Franz apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Franz that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Franz icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Franz on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Franz from your MAC!
Franz Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Secure, cross-platform chat over Tor (beta).
A secure messenger and a team collaboration app (was Riot).
XMPP chat client.
This Franz .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Franz is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.