FrameQX for MAC – Create video-effects chains. This app was developed by JS8MEDIA Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Video app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FrameQX for MAC Latest Version
FrameQX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FrameQX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FrameQX App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About FrameQX App for MAC
FrameQX provides pro-level video-effects technology combined with unique ease-of-use, with over 60 built-in video effects you can easily apply to your videos. Adding a video effect is as simple as double-clicking a preview thumbnail. Then adding another. And another, until suddenly you’ve created your own unique chain of effects that provides an astounding, visually appealing look. Save your chain of effects as a preset and suddenly you have a tool that allows you to build your own video themes. Tweak the effect controls and you’ll find you can create an infinite number of looks for your videos. FrameQX brings affordable pro-level video effects to the desktop/laptop in your home. The full list of effects is provided at http://www.js8media.com/frameqx and a PDF guide is available with examples of the effects in use at http://www.js8media.com/frameqx/files/FrameQXUserGuide.pdf
Some key features of FrameQX:
- Full playback transport controls and display of all video effects in real-time
- Over 60 built-in video effects
- View effects by double-clicking on a preview thumbnail
- Easily build chains and combinations of video effects
- Save your effect combinations as instantly recallable video-effect presets
- No pre-rendering required to view effects
- Full-screen display with all transport and video effect controls and panels displayed
- Full or time-range selection export of all effects and effect chains
Effects include: 1950s, 1970s, Aged, Bloom, Black & White, CMYK Halftone, Cold Steel, Color Controls, Combat, Comic Effect, Crystallize, Dot Screen, Edges, Edge Work, Etching, Evening, Gamma Adjust, Glass Block, Glide Reflected Tile, Gloom, Hatched Screen, Hexagonal Pixellate, Hue Adjust, Highlight Shadow, Median, Moonlight, Motion Blur, Negative, News Print, Noir City, Noise Reduction, Nuclear Winter, Pale Cartoon, Pixellate, Pointillize, Pop Art, Posterize, Sci-Fi, Sepia Tone, Spot Color, Spot Light, Summer Heat, Unsharp Mask, Vibrance, White Point Adjust, X-Ray, Zoom Blur, 4 Stripes – Mixed, Left Black & White, Quartered, Split 16, Mixed Silhouette, Mono Roto, Euro Cartoon, Silhouette, Center Silhouette, Half Silhouette, Serendipity, Shade Block, Shade Bars.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a video that did not contain any audio to fail to export correctly.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FrameQX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FrameQX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FrameQX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FrameQX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FrameQX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FrameQX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FrameQX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FrameQX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FrameQX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FrameQX from your MAC!
FrameQX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FrameQX .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. FrameQX is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.