Foxmail for MAC – Exchange-compatible email client. This app was developed by FOXMAIL Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Foxmail for MAC Latest Version
Foxmail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Foxmail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Foxmail App|
|File Size||15.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Foxmail App for MAC
Foxmail is a simple Exchange-compatible email client from the Chinese internet company, Tencent.
- Goodbye Bulky Exchange. Specifically crafted for office use with better Exchange support in mind. Without the complex setting process, the agile Foxmail is not merely a tool but a dependable pal you can trust on work.
- Minimalist Design. Thoughtful design and clarity layout will guide you through every step of the way during use. With gesture support, Foxmail let you experience the way of email client like never before.
- Support Retina Display. Foxmail is optimized to embrace every pixel perfection on your retina screen. Icons and texts all come to life with extreme detail and exquisite crafting.
- Support for individual sending
- Support for regular schedule sending
- Support for setting mail priority
- Support for mail list sorting
- Support for setting the “display name” of the account
- The sender information is available in emails sent on the behalf
- Added support for displaying the member information of email groups (for Tencent Exmail and Exchange accounts)
- If you hide the folder, the total number of unread messages of the folder can be displayed
- Optimized some visual displays
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Foxmail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Foxmail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Foxmail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Foxmail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Foxmail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Foxmail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Foxmail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Foxmail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Foxmail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Foxmail from your MAC!
Foxmail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Alternative email client.
Mail client designed exclusively for IMAP.
Powerful, minimal email client.
This Foxmail .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Foxmail is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.