FotoGo for MAC – Batch-processor for image editing. This app was build by 321SOFT Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FotoGo for MAC Latest Version
FotoGo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FotoGo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FotoGo App|
|File Size||67.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About FotoGo App for MAC
FotoGo is an easy-to-use photo batch utility that makes it easy to convert, resize, rotate, adjust, apply effects, add text and image watermark, rename, and optimize hundreds or thousands of images or photos with just one click. With FotoGo, the user can easily touch-up photos with filters such as contrast, brightness, sharpness, and noise reduction. You can also apply special effects such as black-and-white, sepia, charcoal, 3D, and negative. It supports source-image formats such as JPG, PSD, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, TGA, SGI, PNTG and RAW image types (i.e., .raw, .nef, .cr2, etc.) from most of all DSLR cameras, and many more.
- Compatible with macOS 10.12
- Supports newer cameras and more RAW formats
- Improved output quality for all formats
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FotoGo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FotoGo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FotoGo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FotoGo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FotoGo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FotoGo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FotoGo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FotoGo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FotoGo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FotoGo from your MAC!
FotoGo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FotoGo .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. FotoGo is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.