FotoFuse for MAC – Easily create and share collages. This app was released by CHRONOSNET Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FotoFuse for MAC Latest Version
FotoFuse for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FotoFuse that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FotoFuse App|
|File Size||496.6 MB|
About FotoFuse App for MAC
FotoFuse is the fastest, easiest way to share one’s stories using photos. Simply drag photos into professionally-designed templates to create amazing photo collages. For a little extra flare, add text and artwork. After one’s masterpiece is finished, it can be shared via Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Mail, Messages, AirDrop, and more.
- 550+ templates
- Popular aspect ratios: square, 2×3, 3×2, 3×4, 4×3
- Includes 250+ backgrounds, 1,200+ clip art graphics
- Built-in full-window Projects Browser
- Share via Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Mail, Messages, AirDrop, etc.
- Photos integration with face searching, favorite searching, and place searching
- One-click photo frames (10+ different styles)
- Reflections, transparency, drop shadows
- 100+ masks
- 50+ smart shapes
- 3D Headlines (control lighting, perspective, materials, reflections, more)
- Paper texture overlays for photos (33 overlays in 6 categories: folded, crumpled, canvas, linen, textured, paint)
- Glass texture overlays for photos (8 overlays)
- “Old film look” overlays for photos (8 overlays in 3 categories: dust and scratches, dust, crackle)
- Auto Enhance for one-click corrections to photos
- 8 Vintage photo effects: B-and-W, B/W High Contrast, B/W Low Contrast, Fade, Warm, Cool, Bold, Instant
- Draggable special effects: sunburst, sparkle, lenticular halo, and water stain (13 stains)
Note: Now requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Create and reuse an unlimited number of color schemes
- Photo analyzer figures out dominant colors in a photo
- Color wheel with 11 built-in color combinations for choosing great colors
- Color combinations include complementary, analogous, triadic, and more
- Built-in color theory tips educate about color use
- Color wheel supports artistic primary colors (RYB: red, yellow, blue)
- Color wheel supports modern primary colors (RGB: red, green, blue)
- Color blender creates blends between two colors
- Built-in color scheme access throughout the software
- Eyedropper retrieves the color of any pixel on the screen
- Warm/cool indicator for the color wheel
- Color blender also supports tints, shades, and tones
- Built-in sliders for adjusting the base color
- Built-in hex field for copying/pasting colors with other apps
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FotoFuse for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FotoFuse .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FotoFuse is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FotoFuse for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FotoFuse apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FotoFuse apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FotoFuse that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FotoFuse icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FotoFuse on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FotoFuse from your MAC!
FotoFuse Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FotoFuse .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. FotoFuse is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.