Fossi for MAC – Fax docs right from the print dialog. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Fossi for MAC Latest Version
Fossi for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Fossi that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Fossi App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Fossi App for MAC
Fossi… All you need is an Internet connection and your fax service account. No tedious Web interfaces, no sending faxes via email attachments business. Well integrated you can send your documents straight from your print dialog. Pick the recipient from your addressbook or just type in the number. Fossi will send your fax in the background and let you know about the result. The faxes window provides an overview of past and current faxes.
- Upgrade to 10.6 with 64-bit support. Dropped 10.4 support!
- [CHG] Signed updates.
- [CHG] Upgraded to FeedbackReporter 1.2 (64bit).
- [CHG] Upgraded to Growl 1.2 (64bit).
- [CHG] Upgraded of EdMessage (64bit).
- [CHG] Upgraded of XMLRPC (64bit).
- [CHG] Bumped expiry date.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Fossi for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Fossi .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Fossi is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Fossi for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Fossi apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Fossi apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Fossi that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Fossi icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Fossi on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Fossi from your MAC!
Fossi Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
PageSender Fax Center
Print-to-email (PDF) and print-to-fax.
This Fossi .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Fossi is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.