FormLoom for MAC – RapidWeaver plug-in; create powerful contact forms. This app was developed by YABDAB Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FormLoom for MAC Latest Version
FormLoom for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FormLoom that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FormLoom App|
|File Size||4.8 MB|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About FormLoom App for MAC
FormLoom adds power and flexibility to your RapidWeaver pages. This RapidWeaver plugin allows you to quickly layout great looking multi-column forms. There’s a lot of power behind the scenes too. Have the forms submitted to you via email, or integrate the submitted data into your MySQL database. FormLoom takes the hassle out of adding functional, productive forms to your site.
- Unlimited sites / forms : Unlike other web form “services”, you can use Formloom on all your web sites! There is no limit to how many forms or web sites a single copy of Formloom 4 will work with.
- Multi-Step Forms : Got a super long form? Well now you can break it up into multiple steps.
- Rules : Hide and show items based on the values of other items. Powerful conditionals are now in Formloom.
- Data Tables : Built in support to view and filter through data submitted into MySQL.
- New Input Types : We have added a bunch of new input types , including…
- Date Range
- Time Range
- Date-Time Range
- WYSIWYG HTML
- Star Rating
- Range Slider
- Security Question
- Mail Preview: Preview how your emails will look directly inside Formloom 4.
- Better Email Design: Formloom’s new Email HTML wrapper will make any email look like a professional designed it.
- reCAPTCHA v.3 Support: Make sure humans are filling out your forms, not bots using the new invisible reCaptcha v.3
- Font Awesome 5: Complete Font Awesome 5 support for placing over 1400 different icons in your input fields.
- Darknesss: Formloom 4 supports the new Mojave Dark Mode in RapidWeaver 8.1+
- Persist Data: Tell your form to hold on to input entries until the form is complete. Even when the page gets reloaded by mistake.
- Included Formloom Helper Stack :Using the Formloom 4 Helper Stack, you can now include any Formloom 4 form into any Stacks page.
- Added Style Settings :Design your form by choosing the colors, font and font sizes for your form.
- Improved UX: Things are looking really nice with the addition of full-screen functionailty, cleaner layout and retina optimized UI.
- Plus much more… There are just too many things to list them all here.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FormLoom for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FormLoom .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FormLoom is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FormLoom for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FormLoom apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FormLoom apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FormLoom that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FormLoom icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FormLoom on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FormLoom from your MAC!
FormLoom Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Touch Forms Pro
Drag-and-drop Web form builder.
Create PHP web forms.
This FormLoom .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. FormLoom is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.