Form for MAC – Instant native app prototypes. This app was released by RELATIVEWAVE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Form for MAC Latest Version
Form for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Form that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Form App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Form App for MAC
Form is a new way to design and build apps. It lets you build custom prototypes directly on the device. Form prototypes are native. They have access to the device’s camera and other sensors. Prototypes built with Form are as powerful as their coded counterparts.
Real apps. Real time.
Forms apps run directly on the device. You can run prototypes on multiple devices all in real-time. Compositions update instantly as you work, without restarting.
Form is not a new way to do the old, it’s a new way to do the new. It’s as expressive as code, without the same complexity. As you start to experiment and play with Form, it will change the way you think about interaction design.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Form for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Form .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Form is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Form for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Form apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Form apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Form that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Form icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Form on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Form from your MAC!
Form Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Live interactive-media programming environment.
This Form .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Form is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.