Fork Server Helper for MAC – Manage resource forks. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Fork Server Helper for MAC Latest Version
Fork Server Helper for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Fork Server Helper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Fork Server Helper App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About Fork Server Helper App for MAC
Fork Server Helper is a new system service making it possible for Mac OS X file servers to share Mac files with resource forks to a heterogeneous network environment without losing the fork data.
In a diverse environment consisting of Mac, Unix and Windows systems, the tool avoids problems arising when mixing the file service protocols AFP, NFS and CIFS/SMB: The different representations of resource forks used with those protocols can be reconverted by Fork Server Helper. Native forks, the AppleDouble representation (also known as \”dot underscore files\”), and the fork representation of Microsoft Services for Mac (AFP $DATA files) are supported. For the first time, file servers can now share Mac files using multiple protocols, and problems with fork emulation files are avoided.
Additionally, Fork Server Helper assists in simplifying different security policies used by the various sharing protocols: Users can optionally set customized permission settings for files in shared folders making it possible to freely distribute files among a group of cooperative users, no matter which file sharing protocol is used.
Fork Server Helper can be launched manually or run in the background as a system service. All features can be setup by an easy-to-use control window. Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server in version 10.1 or later are supported.
The demo version has all features except that you cannot run the helper service automatically in the background. Additionally, a demo mode panel will appear each time you launch the application.
- Support for Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar has been removed.
- Support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard has been added.
- Note however that using the application as a background service is intentionally not possible with Leopard.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Fork Server Helper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Fork Server Helper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Fork Server Helper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Fork Server Helper for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Fork Server Helper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Fork Server Helper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Fork Server Helper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Fork Server Helper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Fork Server Helper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Fork Server Helper from your MAC!
Fork Server Helper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Fork Server Helper .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Fork Server Helper is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.