ForeUI Prototyping Tool for MAC – Create static or interactive mockups for your software or website. This app was released by FOREUI Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ForeUI Prototyping Tool for MAC Latest Version
ForeUI Prototyping Tool for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ForeUI Prototyping Tool that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ForeUI Prototyping Tool App|
|File Size||69.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.3|
About ForeUI Prototyping Tool App for MAC
ForeUI is a prototyping tool that allows you to create static or interactive mockups for your software or website. It will ease the process of idea sharing, feedback collection, design documentation and usability testing etc.
You can use ForeUI to mockup quickly with hand drawn style, or create flat wireframe with certain colors and layouts, or implement high-fidelity prototype with complex behavior. You can change the style of prototype by simply switching its UI theme.
You can define the behavior of each element in the prototype without coding. All interactions will be defined with intuitive flow charts.
You can run the prototype as DHTML simulation in Web browser, which is very good for doing usability testing. Also you can export the prototype as image or PDF, which can be used in documentation.
- Holding SHIFT key to lock Line element to 0/45/90 degree
- Dragging custom element into editing area causes error in log (since V5.00)
- Auxiliary line for dragging control point for Line or Bezier element isn’t painted properly when zoom ratio is not 100%
- Can not run updater in Mac OS
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ForeUI Prototyping Tool for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ForeUI Prototyping Tool .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ForeUI Prototyping Tool is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ForeUI Prototyping Tool for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ForeUI Prototyping Tool apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ForeUI Prototyping Tool apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ForeUI Prototyping Tool that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ForeUI Prototyping Tool icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ForeUI Prototyping Tool on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ForeUI Prototyping Tool from your MAC!
ForeUI Prototyping Tool Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy prototyping tool for developers.
This ForeUI Prototyping Tool .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. ForeUI Prototyping Tool is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.