Folx Pro for MAC – Download manager. This app was created by MAC.ELTIMA Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Folx Pro for MAC Latest Version
Folx Pro for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Folx Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Folx Pro App|
|File Size||37.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Folx Pro App for MAC
Folx combines two functionalities – of download manager and torrent client. It makes downloading extremely easy: just open the page with the file to be downloaded, click the link in your browser, and Folx will start the download for you. Its auto-resume option comes handy when the downloading gets interrupted. You can also assign a tag or a few to the downloaded content for accurate and easy search through the downloaded files.
There are many basic features included in the free trial. However, the Pro version brings such handy features as splitting the downloads in up to 20 threads which speeds up the download process; scheduling the download tasks according to your convenience; smart speed adjustment option (download speed will be adjusted automatically whenever you need to use Internet traffic to run other applications), iTunes integration, searching the web for torrents directly from Folx and password manager.
Please, note that this version of Folx does not support downloading videos from YouTube. To be able to download YouTube videos, please get the special build from the developer’s website.
Note: for the fixed issues to come into force, you need to update Folx extensions
- Compatibility with macOS 11
- An issue with CPU load when using the Folx extension for Chrome and Firefox
- An issue with the Folx extension work when opening multiple windows in Chrome
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Folx Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Folx Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Folx Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Folx Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Folx Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Folx Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Folx Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Folx Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Folx Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Folx Pro from your MAC!
Folx Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Bittorrent client forked from Azureus.
Download accelerator and manager.
GUI for rtorrent (release candidate).
This Folx Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Folx Pro is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.