FoldingText for MAC – Markdown text editor with productivity features. This app was released by FOLDINGTEXT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FoldingText for MAC Latest Version
FoldingText for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FoldingText that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FoldingText App|
|File Size||6.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About FoldingText App for MAC
For Mac users who love plain text. FoldingText is the markdown text editor with productivity features. Unlike other editors, FoldingText does outlining, todo lists, and more.
- Plain text
- Outline formatting
- Fold and Focus to see
- Live formatting
- Scripts, themes, and plugins
- Plain text productivity platform
- Outline View: View your entire document structure at a glance, and focus on the part of the document you want to work on. To show Outline View, use the View > Show Outline View, or Cmd-Alt-T
- Update CodeMirror library to latest
- Fix: Paddle registration issues
- Fix: Random crash on application startup
- Fix: Composition helper not showing up at cursor location
- Fix: Allow Alt-Space to enter Non-breaking Space within text
- Fix: Drag-drop not working
- Fix: Drag-drop links to url not pasting actual url
- Fix: Text becoming visually thinner near the bottom of the window
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FoldingText for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FoldingText .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FoldingText is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FoldingText for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FoldingText apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FoldingText apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FoldingText that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FoldingText icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FoldingText on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FoldingText from your MAC!
FoldingText Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Professional writing suite (was iA Writer Pro).
Minimalist typing interface.
This FoldingText .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. FoldingText is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.