Folders Factory for MAC – Change the color of folders. This app was build by FREEAPKS.CO Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Folders Factory for MAC Latest Version
Folders Factory for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Folders Factory that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Folders Factory App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Folders Factory App for MAC
Note: Folders Factory is no longer under development and the developer provides no support for it.
With Folders Factory, you can easily change their colour, add pictures, include text or even make them look like “embossed” system folders.
Doing this will improve your performance and your system’s appearance. You’ll no longer have to read folder names as you can now easily identify the one you need.
The application is very user-friendly. All you have to do is: drag the image you want into the application’s window, configure the way it looks, and then drag the folder you want to modify there too. Done.
- Retina support
- Support of new icons sizes (256×256 and 1024×1024)
- Added support of upcoming OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization
- Sorting icons in Library
- Now image always stay clear after moving object
- Ability to scale up images
- Moving object with arrow keys
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Folders Factory for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Folders Factory .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Folders Factory is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Folders Factory for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Folders Factory apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Folders Factory apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Folders Factory that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Folders Factory icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Folders Factory on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Folders Factory from your MAC!
Folders Factory Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Folder Icon Maker
Combine icons and export to different formats.
Download Folder Icon Maker for MAC
Customize folder icons.
Download Folder Factory for MAC
Customize your icons and desktop pictures.
This Folders Factory .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Folders Factory is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.