FolderBuddy for MAC – MAP folder manager. This app was developed by FOLDERBUDDY Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FolderBuddy for MAC Latest Version
FolderBuddy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FolderBuddy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FolderBuddy App|
About FolderBuddy App for MAC
FolderBuddy… Have you ever wanted to add a new folder or edit an existing one in your email account but couldn’t using the Mail app on the iPhone? Not anymore! Now you can add, edit, or delete folders in supported IMAP email accounts.
FolderBuddy is an easy-to-use IMAP folder manager for the iPhone with an intuitive and beautifully designed GUI. With features such as shake-to-refresh and swipe-to-delete, you’ll be able to better manage and organize your email.
- Support for MobileMe, GMail, Yahoo! Mail, and AOL
- Support for other IMAP providers
- Multiple accounts supported
- SSL supported
- Shake to refresh folder list when viewing an account
- Swipe to delete an account in account settings
- Swipe to delete a folder in folder list view
- Add/Rename/Delete folder
- Support for nested folders
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FolderBuddy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FolderBuddy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FolderBuddy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FolderBuddy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FolderBuddy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FolderBuddy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FolderBuddy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FolderBuddy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FolderBuddy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FolderBuddy from your MAC!
FolderBuddy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FolderBuddy .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. FolderBuddy is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.