Fluid for MAC – Create site-specific browsers for your favorite Web apps. This app was developed by FLUIDAPP Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Fluid for MAC Latest Version
Fluid for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Fluid that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Fluid App|
|File Size||6.3 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Fluid App for MAC
Fluid gives your favorite Web apps a home on your Mac OS X Desktop.
Are you a Gmail, Facebook, Campfire or an insert-your-favorite-webapp-here fanatic? Do you have 20 or more browser tabs open at all times? Are you tired of some random site crashing your browser and causing you to lose your (say) Google Docs data in another tab? If so, site-specific browsers (SSBs) provide a great solution for your webapp woes. Using Fluid, you can create SSBs to run each of your favorite Web apps as a separate desktop application. Fluid gives any webapp a home on your OS X desktop including Dock icon, menu bar, and logical separation from your other Web browsing activity.
How does it work? Fluid itself is a very small application. When launched, Fluid displays a small window where you specify the URL of a webapp you’d like to run in a site-specific browser. Then provide a name, click ‘Create’ and you’ll be prompted to launch the new native Mac app you’ve just created. Use it to run YouTube, GTalk, Flickr, Basecamp, Delicious, .Mac webmail, or any other webapp as a separate desktop application. Anytime you click a link to another site in an SSB, the link is opened in your system default Web browser, keeping your SSB dedicated to the original site you’ve specified.
- Clicking a Bookmark in the Bookmarks bar opens the link in the current tab
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Fluid for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Fluid .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Fluid is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Fluid for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Fluid apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Fluid apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Fluid that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Fluid icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Fluid on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Fluid from your MAC!
Fluid Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Turn any web apps into native-like Mac apps.
Use websites as Mac applications.
MenuTab for Facebook
Provides real-time Facebook access from your menu bar.
This Fluid .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Fluid is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.