Flowrigami for MAC Latest Version
Flowrigami for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Flowrigami that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Flowrigami App|
|File Size||15.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.1.5|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Flowrigami App for MAC
Our goal is to build a friendly, lightweight component that will help quickly create workflows (UML/BPMN) and integrate processes edditing/monitoring into your project.
Main features are:
- User friendly interface with all you need to create workflows fast;
- Lightweight component;
- Fast and easy integration;
- Support of UML activity diagrams;
- Support of BPMN diagrams (in the process)
- “edit” mode for creation, “view” mode for displaying of workflows;
- Import/export in JSON format;
- Export workflow as PNG
- Import/export via API;
- Indicator element support – it helps to create interactions between live data and your processes workflow (please see demos here);
- Indicator values/color change via API.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Flowrigami for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Flowrigami .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Flowrigami is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Flowrigami for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Flowrigami apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Flowrigami apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Flowrigami that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Flowrigami icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Flowrigami on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Flowrigami from your MAC!
Flowrigami Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Flowrigami .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Flowrigami is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.