Floola for MAC – Manage your iPod or your Motorola phone. This app was build by FLOOLA Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Floola for MAC Latest Version
Floola for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Floola that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Floola App|
|File Size||11.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
About Floola App for MAC
Floola is a freeware application to manage your iPod (any model except iPhone and iPod touch). It requires no installation and runs nicely under Mac OS X 10.3 or later
With Floola you can copy, rename, delete your music, videos and photos, add artwork and lyrics, manage playlists and keep your favorite podcasts updated. But there’s a lot more, like on the fly conversion of incompatible files, support for YouTube and MySpace videos, duplicate detection and now even keep your Google calendars synched. All with one single click.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Floola for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Floola .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Floola is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Floola for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Floola apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Floola apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Floola that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Floola icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Floola on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Floola from your MAC!
Floola Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Backup music and other media from your iPod and iPhone.
Copy MP3s from iPod to Mac.
iPod utility to recover songs off iPods.
This Floola .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Floola is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.