Flinto for MAC – Comprehensive prototyping. This app was build by FLINTO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Flinto for MAC Latest Version
Flinto for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Flinto that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Flinto App|
|File Size||14.1 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Flinto App for MAC
Flinto is a comprehensive app prototyping tool that allows you to create anything from simple tap-through prototypes, to comprehensive prototypes with impressive interactions. We’ve carefully designed Flinto to minimize complexity. There’s no programming or timelines. It’s the prototyping tool designers have been waiting for.
Flinto 28: Haptics, State Change Gesture & Scrubbable Ruler
- New Flinto version 28 allows adding haptic feedback on links, a state change gesture and introduces the scrubbable ruler
- Haptic feedback can now be added to links in your Flinto prototype with a click. Choose from several haptic variations. The haptics can be felt when using your prototype on a haptic-compatible iOS device
State Change Gesture:
- Trigger screen-to-screen links based on the state of a behavior. This frequently requested feature allows for more robust interactions that no longer need to rely on precise timer links
- This beautiful detail enhances the experience of “scrubbing” on numeric inputs by adding a visual aid. Flinto also now ignores the edge of the screen when scrubbing to allow easier manipulation of numeric values
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Flinto for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Flinto .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Flinto is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Flinto for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Flinto apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Flinto apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Flinto that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Flinto icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Flinto on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Flinto from your MAC!
Flinto Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Design app for UX/UI for iOS and Web.
Interface design tool.
Collaborative wireframing for app development.
This Flinto .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Flinto is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.