Flint for MAC – Minimalist Campfire client. This app was build by GIANTCOMET Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Flint for MAC Latest Version
Flint for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Flint that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Flint App|
|File Size||3.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.3|
About Flint App for MAC
Flint is a brand new client for Campfire. A beautiful, minimalist app, it’s designed to let you do what you need, then get out of your way.
- Growl notifications, dock badges, and sound notifications for messages
- Shows user avatars for a more friendly experience
- Supports multiple Campfire sites
- Uses streaming API for instant notifications
- Upload files by drag and drop (upload those animated GIFs with ease)
- Open multiple rooms simultaneously in different windows/tabs
- Quickly find text in current room
- Highlights any messages that mention you and any other keywords you want to be brought to your attention
- Preview full-size images without leaving the app
- Inline previewing of images – whether from uploads, image links, or from a number of other sites (CloudApp, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, TwitPic, Dribbble, and more)
If you have any issues, feedback, or feature requests, please feel free to email [email protected]
Follow @giant_comet on Twitter for news and updates about Flint and all our other apps.
Note: The demo version is at 1.5; the version available for purchase in the Mac App Store is at 1.5.4.
- Fixed crash
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Flint for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Flint .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Flint is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Flint for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Flint apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Flint apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Flint that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Flint icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Flint on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Flint from your MAC!
Flint Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Flint .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Flint is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.