Flickr Gallery for MAC – Display a Flickr stream as a RapidWeaver stack. This app was created by RAPID-IDEAS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Flickr Gallery for MAC Latest Version
Flickr Gallery for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Flickr Gallery that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Flickr Gallery App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Flickr Gallery App for MAC
The Flickr Gallery stack lets you display Flickr streams in a nice Gallery or even slideshow. There are a lot of options available via the HUD. You can load images by search terms, by tags, from a specific user, from a gallery or a Flickr set. With several options you can control the slideshow to your need (e.g. effect, timing, dimension, etc.). This stack includes four different skins to further change the visual presentation of your images.And of course, the gallery is fully responsive. This means it adjusts to the browser window and can also be used on small screens.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Flickr Gallery for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Flickr Gallery .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Flickr Gallery is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Flickr Gallery for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Flickr Gallery apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Flickr Gallery apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Flickr Gallery that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Flickr Gallery icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Flickr Gallery on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Flickr Gallery from your MAC!
Flickr Gallery Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Flickr Gallery .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Flickr Gallery is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.