flickery for MAC – Desktop Flickr client. This app was created by FLICKERYAPP Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
flickery for MAC Latest Version
flickery for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about flickery that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||flickery App|
|File Size||6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About flickery App for MAC
flickery is a great new way to use and enjoy flickr with your Mac.
Whether you want to share, download, browse, comment or manage photos on flickr, flickery has got you covered.
- Upload videos and photos after retouching them, adding tags, titles, descriptions and gps locations
- Converts RAW files and video files that are not supported by flickr
- Use twitter to announce uploads, galleries, groups, photosets or items you like
- Organize photos and videos in your photostream with photosets and groups
- Manage your favorites and galleries
- Tag your items with a little help from the integrated tags browser
- Extensive search options
- search by text, tags, users and even locations
- Follow all of your contacts’ uploads or browse them one by one
- Enjoy great shots in “Explore”, look for items taken near your current location and check out shots in your groups
- Use the browser to take a quick look at items
- Use the windowed mode to get a more detailed look
- Use the fullscreen mode to see nothing but the photo or video in full detail
Version 1.9.48 (1.9.47):
Note: The downloadable demo is version 1.9.47; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.9.48.
- Improves compatibility with macOS
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download flickery for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the flickery .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the flickery is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy flickery for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing flickery apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete flickery apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the flickery that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the flickery icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall flickery on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove flickery from your MAC!
flickery Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Desktop client for Flickr.
Post photos and video to the Web.
Flickr client, search and browse photo streams.
This flickery .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. flickery is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.