FlashGot Downloader for MAC – Download manager for Firefox. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FlashGot Downloader for MAC Latest Version
FlashGot Downloader for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FlashGot Downloader that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FlashGot Downloader App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About FlashGot Downloader App for MAC
FlashGot Downloader … If you like Firefox and its plugin FlashGot, you will really like FlashGot Downloader: Save your files on your disk, It’s simple and easy to use.
- Rename local file
- Save list of files
- Sort files
- Support partial content and range request
- Accept https url
- Accept url to a web site with login and password
- Auto-select last received file
- Can Install and Uninstall
- Integrate User Notification
- Images optimized for retina display
- 3D Icon
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FlashGot Downloader for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FlashGot Downloader .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FlashGot Downloader is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FlashGot Downloader for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FlashGot Downloader apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FlashGot Downloader apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FlashGot Downloader that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FlashGot Downloader icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FlashGot Downloader on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FlashGot Downloader from your MAC!
FlashGot Downloader Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FlashGot Downloader .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. FlashGot Downloader is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.