FlashCode for MAC – Create native Objective-C from SWF files. This app was developed by FLASHCODE.CRYPTIC-APPS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FlashCode for MAC Latest Version
FlashCode for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FlashCode that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FlashCode App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About FlashCode App for MAC
FlashCode also produces clean and easy to use Objective-C 2.0 code, by creating a separate class for each item you export, and a last one for the whole animation timeline. Incorporating the generated code into your Xcode projet is really easy: just add the generated files to your project, and you can immediately add custom views using Interface Builder!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only animations, shapes and buttons are exported, not the Action Script code!
- Fix the export of sprite animations
- Export the bounding boxes of sprites and shapes
- Makes use of the contentMode property on iOS
- Faster loading
- Fix some issues when parsing buttons
- Optimization of the check/uncheck all feature
- Fix an issue while exporting empty timelines
- Better computation of bounding boxes for exported sprites
- Fix a rendering issue with linear gradients
- Easier to integrate an animation in an application: no code needed at all!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FlashCode for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FlashCode .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FlashCode is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FlashCode for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FlashCode apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FlashCode apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FlashCode that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FlashCode icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FlashCode on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FlashCode from your MAC!
FlashCode Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FlashCode .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. FlashCode is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.